Just like brushing your teeth, healthy habits should be cultivated on a daily basis. The following is a guide to daily tasks:
- Activity should be a daily occurrence. Walk, run or jump for a minimum total of 20 minutes a day.
- Protect your skin. Sun block should be applied on face, neck, arms and hands even in the dead of winter. It protects against climatic toxins too. Moisturize skin daily.
- Eat fruits, vegetables, grains, low-fat dairy products and small amounts of protein. Avoid sweets and other processed foods.
- Meditate or spend a minimum of five minutes daily in quiet time.
- Find your spiritual self. Discover what inspires you, raises your level of consciousness, motivates you, and satisfies your soul.
- Exercise your brain. Read, study, solve problems, and learn new skills. As does the body, the brain atrophies with lack of use.