Back Pain Treatments
One of the most common problems in the world today is back pain problems. Everyone goes through back pain problems at some point in their life. Back pain is pain felt in the back that usually originates from the muscles, nerves, bones, joints or other structures in the spine.Acute or short term low back pain generally lasts from a few days to a few weeks. Most acute back pain is the result of trauma to the lower back or a disorder such as arthritis. Pain from trauma may be caused by a sports injury, work around the house or in the garden, or a sudden jolt such as a car accident or other stress on spinal bones and tissues.
The pain can often be divided into neck pain upper back pain, lower back pain or tailbone pain. It may have a sudden onset or can be a chronic pain it can be constant or intermittent, stay in one place or radiate to other areas.
Causes of Back Pain:
Common causes of back pain involve disease or injury to the muscles, bones, and/or nerves of the spine. Pain arising from abnormalities of organs within the abdomen, pelvis, or chest may also be felt in the back.
Symptoms of Back Pain:
The symptoms for back pain are:
* Persistent aching or stiffness anywhere along your spine, from the base of the neck to the hips.
* Sharp, localized pain in the neck, upper back, or lower back especially after lifting heavy objects or engaging in other strenuous activity.
* Bladder or bowel control trouble.
* Weakness in one or both legs.
Home Remedies for Back Pain:
* Ask someone massage the affected area with herbal oils using knuckles and increasing pressure slowly. After a few minutes you will feel less discomfort. This gets rid of tension and relaxes the muscles in that area.
* When the back starts hurting, apply an ice pack to reduce pain and swelling.
* Every time you lift something, remember to bend your knees first, this will prevent your lower back from getting tense causing damage to your spine and back muscles.
* Sitting may be hard on a sore back. Stay away from soft chairs.
* Never twist while lifting this can have bad effect on your vertebrates.
* If pain disturbs your sleep, put pillows under your knees when lying on your back.
* Shed those extra kilos around your tummy so as to relief you’re back from bearing extra pressure.
* Infrared radiations followed by hot fomentation and then alternate sponging helps in giving instant relief from pains.