Take a look at 10 simple and safe ways to reduce pimples:
- Clean your acne affected skin twice a day;
- Exfoliate your skin once a week;
- Regularly use scrubs to clean and exfoliate your skin;
- Use acne OTC products to treat pimple and acne;
- Moisturize your skin every time you use acne medications or treatments;
- Never pick on your pimples, whiteheads or blackheads;
- See your doctor to remove them or use comedone extractor to do that;
- Steam your face at least once a week to ways to reduce pimples;
- Use safe and natural home remedies to treat your acne and pimples;
- Eat healthy foods and drink up to keep yourself hydrated.
As you may see, these tips are not hard to follow. If you make them a part of your daily and weekly skin care regimen, you can keep your skin clear of acne.