Note: Homeopathic Treatment requires strict individualization. Please do not take any medicine without consulting your physician/homeopath.
Understanding Depression Slideshow
- Take the Depression Quiz
- Benefits of Treating Depression
Roxanne Dryden-Edwards, MD
- Depression facts
- What is a depressive disorder?
- What are myths about depression?
- What are the types of depression, and what are depression symptoms and signs?
- Major depression
- Bipolar disorder (manic depression)
- Symptoms of bipolar disorder and mania
- Depression symptoms of manic depression
- Mania symptoms of manic depression
- Depression symptoms and signs in men
- Depression symptoms and signs in women
- Depression symptoms and signs in teenagers
- Depression symptoms and signs in children
- What are the causes and risk factors of depression?
- Postpartum depression
- How is depression diagnosed?
- What treatments are available for depression?
- Antidepressant medications
- Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- Alternative medicine approaches to treatment
- What is the general approach to treating depression?
- What about sexual dysfunction related to antidepressants?
- What about discontinuing antidepressants?
- What are complications of depression?
- What is the prognosis for depression?
- How can depression be prevented?
- What about self-help and home remedies?
- How can someone help a person who is depressed?
- Where can one seek help for depression?
- What is in the future for depression?
- Where can people find more information about depression?
(0) Readers Comments