Health Tips — 24 October 2012
When the meal was over, there were some things that should not be done because it can adversely affect health. What are forbidden to do after a meal, here are 5 things including;
- Drinking ice water. According to nutritionists,drinking ice water at meal times or after a meal can influence the effectiveness of the process of digestion and absorption of food. This is because the nutrients into the cold temperatures cause ice to clot, and is poorly absorbed by the body. It’s best to drink warm water, because it can help the process of digestion and absorption of nutrients.
- Bath. After eating, the human body temperature will decline. If you take a shower after eating, decreased body temperature will increase, and make the blood flow throughout the body, including the intestine and the stomach is reduced. As a result, the digestive process which is running into a mess.
- Smoking. Smoking after meals to make the dangers of cigarettes increased 10 times greater. This is because the substance contained in cigarettes trigger increased blood circulation.
- Sleep. Sleep after eating is fun, but the impact was bad for digestion. The digestion process can be interrupted and result in bloating and inflammation in the digestive tract.
- Tea. Tea contains tannin, which if taken after meals can reduce the stomach’s ability to absorb protein and iron. If it happens in the long run, then the body can be deprived of protein and iron.